Join us in our effort to grow and develop women in energy.
AWE in the News
Learn more about our members from these personal snapshots.
Members-only Speed Mentoring
November 15, 2018
1201 S. Washington Ave, Lansing, MI
Hosted by the Lansing Board of Water and Light
* Katie Abraham (Michigan Municipal Electric Association) – government/legislative affairs, oil and gas, electricity, environmental, energy
* Sarah Barbo (Consumers Energy) – corporate strategy & innovation, consulting, making big career changes
* Valerie Brader (Rivenoak Law) – legal, regulatory, government
* Rachael Eubanks (Michigan Public Service Commission) – regulatory, finance
* Deb Muchmore (Deb Muchmore Consulting) – consulting, messaging, strategy
* Tish Murphy (ITC Holdings) – corporate and utility operations law
* Katherine Peretick (NRStor, Inc.) – engineering, start up, storage
* Jamie Scripps (5 Lakes Energy) – consulting, lean energy, sustainability
* Heather Shawa (Lansing Board of Water and Light) – finance, c-suite, career/industry change
* Rebecca Takacs (ITC Holdings) – environmental and commercial law and litigation
* Mary Templeton (Michigan Saves) – finance, energy efficiency, leadership development, team building, accountability structures
Copyright Advancing Women in Energy 2016. All rights reserved.